- 1 packet of frozen Açai pulp
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries
- A splash of orange juice
- 2 teaspoon of agave syrup
- Water (depending on the thickness of your Açai bowl)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ chopped banana
- ½ packet of Mani snacks
- Put the Açai pulp, frozen raspberries, orange juice, agave and a little water in a Nutribullet and blitz away until smooth.
- Keep adding water until you find your ideal consistency.
- Place the mix in a bowl and top with whatever toppings you want – you could also add granola, slices of banana, other berries, cacao nibs etc.
The Author: Sara Dubler
Sara believes that the key to life is all about balance! She takes part in many fitness activities and sports, her favourite at the minute being CrossFit, which she started in 2017. Sara thinks it is very important to eat healthily and loves cooking up recipes which she shares on her blog www.ahungryblonde.com or through Instagram @_ahungryblonde_